Alpine Junior Skiers and Snowdrifters Annoucements
Lots of fun stuff for 2016! Here is a sample of what is happening for 2016.
- Our regular Alpine Juniors and Snowdrifters Saturday trips will start January 16, 2016. We have six Saturdays scheduled to Alpine Meadows. Snowdrifter members have the option of skiing Squaw on the February trips. This season you have a choice of registering for our instructional program – the Academy at Alpine, Alpine Jr’s. – our advanced program for kids 10-12 years of age, or Snowdrifters, the intermediate to advanced level program for teens.
- Don’t know how to ski or board? Join Alpine Adventures for a fun trip to the Sierra for a day on the slopes Saturday, January 16, or February 27, 2016. Our deluxe charter bus will take you from locations throughout the Sacramento Valley region right to the slopes.
- The Learn to Ski/Board day includes your ski or snowboard equipment, round trip transportation via charter first class coach, beginner instruction, lift pass, and pre-trip orientation. Throughout the day our expert staff will be teaching and assisting you, you will have a fun time learning, and by the end of the day you’ll be riding and skiing the slopes on your way to becoming an expert.
- Parents who want to ski can take advantage of super discounted bus and lift rates when they travel with us to the slopes.
- Are you a parent who likes to get involved? We have a few openings for parent volunteers for our Saturday programs this year. If you enjoy working with kids in an energetic atmosphere, have good leadership skills, and a desire to support your kid’s activities, give us a call.
The first Winterset trip of the season will be to Northstar on Wednesday, January 6, followed by six more Wednesday trips to Squaw, Alpine Meadows, Kirkwood, and Sugar Bowl.